Chronic medicine delivery now contactless
Are you registered on the Scheme’s Chronic Medicine Management Programme and do you receive your medicine via Pharmacy Direct’s courier service? Then you will be glad to know that they have now implemented a contactless delivery process, to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading. This means that you will no longer need to sign for your medicine delivery.
This is how the contactless delivery process works:
- Drivers have to wear masks.
- All drivers must have sanitizers with them at all times.
- Drivers must sanitize their hands before each delivery attempt.
- The driver will use surface wipes where required during the delivery process, for example if they have to use a bell at your gate or front door.
- The driver will then complete the form on your behalf by recording the date, time and your details.
If you have any questions or concerns about this delivery process, please contact Pharmacy Direct by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 086 002 7800 or sending a ‘Please call me’ to 083 690 8934.