Digital tools campaign a huge success
The Scheme recently ran a blitz campaign to encourage members to increase their usage of our free digital tools, namely:
- NedChat: An instant messaging service that allows you to live chat with a scheme representative whenever, wherever.
- Scheme app: Available for iOS and Android. Manage all aspects of your membership, check savings and more.
- PHR: Your Personal Health Records is your medical history in digital format. This allows your GP or even Hospital to quickly and accurately gain access to everything they need to know (see more on PHR below)
- eCard: Your membership card in digital format.
Members who registered and used these tools stood a chance of winning a Fitbit personal tracking device for each of the individual tools, with the overall winner walking away with the grand prize: a luxurious long weekend away at a Holsboer Resort of their choice.
- The winners of the four Fitbit personal tracking devices were: Madeleine Bolton, Alistair Blake, Harold Vos and Joseph William De Kock
- The winner of a luxurious long weekend away at a Holsboer Resort of choice was: Michiel de Kock
Feeling left out? It’s not too late to benefit from these free digital tools – see our website for more information!
How PHR can work for you
The Scheme’s Personal Health Record (PHR) is a handy, easy-to-use app that gives you and your doctors or even a hospital access to your complete health record anywhere, anytime… plus great lifestyle tools to live better. In addition, you can:
- View your medical history, including immunisations and allergies.
- Track your health measurements such as blood pressure results and blood sugar levels.
- Earn reward badges for healthy behaviour.
- View your doctor appointments and hospital admissions.
- See how healthy you are with a Health Risk Assessment.
- Connect a wearable device and track your activity and calories burned.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR PHR:
The NMAS Personal Health Record app can be activated from both your PC and smartphone.
- On a PC, you can access the PHR via the logged-in Member Zone.
- On a smartphone, search for the app in your app store. (On Android, search for Nedgroup PHR)
Remember that you will need to give consent in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) to have your records shared with medical service providers.